BECOME A MEMBER
Ms. Olha Herasymiuk
- Honored Journalist of Ukraine,
- Head of the Departament on Human Rights issues and Equal Right Movement of the NGO Civic Guard,
- Member of the National Journalist Union of Ukraine,
- Columnist at Day newspaper (nation-wide newspaper)
- Member of Parliament:
- Member of Parliament's Delegation to PACE (Member of Non-discrimination Committee and Monitoring Committee, Rules and Procedures Committee, Political Committee, Cultural Committee - Sub-Committee on Media, Social Committee - Sub-Committee against Trafficking),
- Member of the Committee on European Integration of the Parliament,
- Head of the sub-committee on NATO cooperation.
- TV-Host of the popular social, human rights themes based show “Without taboo",
- Member of National Journalist's Union of Ukraine.
Ms Olha Herasymiuk graduated from Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University, National Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine.
She is a former Member of Parliament of Ukraine, where she served on the Committee on European Integration and was Head of the Sub-Committee on NATO and ESDA Cooperation.
Olha Herasymiuk holds an MA in Foreign Policy and the title of Honored Journalist of Ukraine. She is also head of the Department on Human Rights Issues and Equal Rights Movement of the NGO “Civic Guard”.