BECOME A MEMBER
Ms. Katja Keul MP
- Member of the Committee on Legal Affairs and Consumer Protection;
- Member of the Council of Elders;
- Member of the Subcommittee on EU Legal Affairs;
- Substitute Member of the Defense Committee
- Defense Committee,
- Parliamentary Group Maghreb,
- Parliamentary Group USA,
- German-French Parliamentary Group.
Ms. Keul is a German politician and member of the Bundestag where she is currently serves on the committee on legal affairs and consumer protection as well as on the subcommittee on EU legal affairs. She is also member of the council of elders and subsitute member of the defense committee.
Ms. Keul worked as a lawyer at the Stolzenau local court from 1997 to 2000, and has had her own private practice since March 2000. She is a Member of the German Women Lawyers Association, the German Bar Association; chairwoman of the Nienburg/Stolzenau Bar Association. She is also a member of the German Federation for Environment and Nature Conservation (BUND) and a sponsor with PLAN International.