BECOME A MEMBER
Dr. Juan Carlos Martinez Gutierrez MP
- Copresident of the Committee for Peace in the Chamber of Representatives
- Member of the Advisory Committee for External Relations
- Member of the Latinamerican Parliament
- Member of the Health Committee in the Latinamerican Parliament
- Member of the Public Services and Consumer Protection Committee in the Latinamerican Parliament
- Member of the Euro-Latinamerican Parliament (EUROLAT)
- Coordinator of the Sub-Committee to Interact with the Andean Parliament
- Member of the Sub-Committee for Contraband Control
- Member of the Sub-Committee on Budget to report to the Committees III and IV on Ministries corresponding to the Committee II
Juan Carlos Martinez Gutierrez was born on December 2, 1964 in Sevilla Valle, Colombia. He holds an MBA by the University of Phoenix.
Until recently, Gutierrez has been a professional linked to the health sector and, since 2010, he has been serving as a Member of the Chamber of Representatives of Colombia. He has been the co-author and key note speaker for the 1565/2012 "Ley de retorno de los Colombianos residentes en el extranjero". He has also been the speaker for the 1465/2012 law by which the Colombian National System of Migrations (SNM) was created.