BECOME A MEMBER
Baroness Kinnock of Holyhead
- Chair of Burma All Party Parliamentary Group
- Vice President of Africa All Party Parliamentary Group
- Chair of UN All Party Parliamentary Group
- Vice Chair of Sudan All Party Parliamentary Group
- Shadow Spokesperson (International Development) 2010-13
- Minister of State (Africa and UN) 2009-10
- Minister of State (Europe) 2009-09
- Member of the European Parliament 1994-2009
Baroness Kinnock was the Opposition Spokesperson for International Development in the UK’s House of Lords from 2010 to 2013. She previously served as the Minister of State for Africa and the United Nations (2009-10) and Minister for Europe (2009).
Baroness Kinnock was elected to three successive terms as a Member of the European Parliament from 1994 to 2009, representing Wales. She was a Member of the European Parliament’s Development Committee and Foreign Affairs Committee. She was also the Co-President of the African, Caribbean and Pacific/EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly from 2002 until 2009.