BECOME A MEMBER
Democratic Elections in Africa: Analysing the Risk of Fraud and Electoral Malpractice
The conference “Democratic Elections in Africa: Analysing the Risk of Fraud and Electoral Malpractice”, organized by the Hanns Seidel Foundation’s Brussels Office alongside the Africa-EU Summit, aims to discuss the risks for electoral fraud and the prerequisites for free and fair elections in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- PN Member Michael Gahler MEP, president of the delegation for relations with the Panafrican Parliament
- Senator David Coltart, former Minister of Education and Member of Parliament, Zimbabwe
- Franklin Oduro, Deputy Director, Ghana Center for Democratic Development, Ghana
- Tom Mboya, Consultant, Kenya
- Friedrich von Heusinger, Director, Representative of the State of Hesse at the EU
- Susanne Luther, Director of the Institute for International Cooperation, Hanns Seidel Foundation Munich
- Graham Hopwood, Director, Institute for Public Policy Research, Namibia
Date: Tuesday 1 April 2014
For further information or to register your participation, please contact email@example.com.
Photo by Dan Finnan.